Melissa Lynn Henning- Camp ( born October 7, 1979 – died February 5, 2001) was an American Famous personality, a Homemaker, and Celebrity Partner from Indiana. She is best known as Jeremy Camp’s first spouse, who was an American Singer and songwriter.
He depicted himself as a contemporary Christian music singer. The artist made his debut with the album ‘Burden Me’ in 2000. In addition to it, after releasing his fifth audio album called “Beyond Measure,” which has numerous hit songs, including the track “Let it Fade” , Jeremy rose to fame.
The singer released eleven albums in his successful career. Four of them earned RIAA gold certification. Besides that, in 2010, Camp was also nominated for a Grammy Award in the Best Pop/ Contemporary Gospel Album category.
For his song, Speaking Louder Than Before, he won this honour. The singer has won five GMA Dove Awards and has secured three nominations for the American Music Awards.
Marriage Life, Spouse Jeremy Camp & Children
On October 21, 2000, after dating Jeremy Thomas Camp for a while, Melissa Lynn Henning- Camp tied the knot with him. There is no information on the internet about their marriage location, however.
Unfortunately, soon after Melissa passed away on February 5, 2001, their married life ended. She died after having been diagnosed with ovarian cancer by a celebrity partner. The singer was only 23 years old at that time and his wife was 21 years old at the time of her death.
In memory of his first love, Thomas Camp released songs such as “I Still Believe” and “Walk by Faith”. They didn’t have any kids together. Jeremy Camp later married his second wife on December 15, 2003, “Adrienne Liesching” (South African singer and songwriter).
Adrienne is a former “The Benjamin Gate” lead vocalist (the Christian pop-rock band). The pair welcomed their first child, named Isabella “Bella” Rose Camp, on September 5, 2004.
Then on April 5, 2006, Jeremy and Liesching welcomed their second child, Arianne Arie Mae Camp. On August 17, 2011, the couple’s son, Egan Thomas Camp, was born.
Some Hidden Facts about Melissa Lynn Henning- Camp
- The wife of Jeremy Camp walked upon this earth on October 7, 1979. Indiana, The United States of America, was her place of birth. Melissa Lynn Henning- Camp aged 21 years old, as of 200
• Despite knowing the fact, she was going to die soon, Jeremy married Lynn Henning.
- The doctor told her after their honeymoon that her cancer had spread all over her body.
- In fact, film called I Still Believe, which is based on the love life of Jeremy and Melissa, was released on March 13, 2020.
- Andrew Erwin and Jon Erwin directed the film. In addition, The actress Britt Robertson played the part of Melissa Henning.
- In addition, The movie starred K.J.Apa (a New Zealand actor) as Jeremy Camp. In the CW drama series “Riverdale” he is known for acting as Archie Andrews.
- Melissa Roxburgh as Heather Henning (Melissa’s sister), Gary Sinsie as Tom Camp, Nathan Parsons as Jean Luc La Joie, Shania Twain as Terry Camp, and many more, are the other big casts of I Still Believe.
- The name of her mother is Janette Henning, who in the movie is played by Tanya Christiansen.
- Also, Melissa had another sibling named Megan Henning (performed by Hali Everette).
- I Will Follow, Careless, Christmas are some of Jeremy’s other famous projects: God with us, Carried Me: The Worship Project, Stay, etc.
- In 2009, Camp’s former partner, Melissa Lynn Henning, and Andrienne Liesching were expecting a boy. But a miscarriage happened.